Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Under factory warranty mine was replaced free... if you arent afraid to bake the headlights you can pop them.open and reseal them yourself

·
Registered
949 Posts
Since I bought my Titan I have condensation appearing inside my right headlight. Will this be covered by my warranty or is this a simple fix for me to do?
this happeded on some lights i modded, I just put some black rtv glue around the gap between the two halves/ let it dry for a few days/ then drilled a few small holes on the under side of the lights/ let the water dry out/ then put rtv glue over the holes and no more water

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The only time I had this happen was after going through a touchless carwash to get the road salt off of the truck. Easiest way to get rid of it is to open up the backside as if replacing a headlight and let some air in. It will usually subside after a few hours and evaporate. Just remember to plug it back in before driving. I think I did mine in the morning on a weekend and by dinner time it was gone.

IMO, if it's in there and it has stayed in there continuosly, then your headlight is pretty well sealed. Otherwise it would have evaporated on its own over time. You may just need to "open it up" one time and never have the problem return. Of course, if it's under warranty, take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
it comes and goes in my head lights. I burn the brights for about 10 minutes and the moisture is gone. Too damn expensive to replace because of condensation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts