Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any condensation inside their Titan? Yesterday morning, I went out into my Titan when I got in I could not see through the moisture on the windshield or the side windows. I thought it was on the outside and I turned on the wipers. It was on the inside, not just a thin film, but thick droplets. Same with the side windows, I had to wipe the windshield down to to see to drive. Any ideas why?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
37,238 Posts
2007 TITAN LE said:
Has anyone had any condensation inside their Titan? Yesterday morning, I went out into my Titan when I got in I could not see through the moisture on the windshield or the side windows. I thought it was on the outside and I turned on the wipers. It was on the inside, not just a thin film, but thick droplets. Same with the side windows, I had to wipe the windshield down to to see to drive. Any ideas why?
You probably have a moisture leak somewhere in your truck. Check your carpets front in back. You might have the infamous A/C leak on the passenger front floor boards or a rear window leak, where water can flow along the door channels from rear to front. There are TSB's for both issues.

Good Luck!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Once, a while back I had a window open slightly and wasn't aware of it and ended up with fairly heavy condensation on the glass. It never happened again.

Clint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Two or three times its happened to me. Windshield only though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
Yeti77 said:
Two or three times its happened to me. Windshield only though.
isn't Google great? I noticed your signature and Googled it, and came back as Fir Na Tine = men of fire
I learn something new every time I come here.


Clint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Clint said:
isn't Google great? I noticed your signature and Googled it, and came back as Fi Na Tine = men of fire
I learn something new every time I come here.


Clint
Funny, this place is a wealth of info. Titan related and not.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
37,152 Posts
If you even had a window slightly cracked it could happen. A couple times, I've come out to my truck in the morning and the two front windows are cracked...I'm assuming from the keys in my pocket and something pressing down against the unlock button for a couple seconds.

Anyway, both times, there have been droplets all over my inside windows. Hopefully that's all it was in your case...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Maybe someone broke in and had sex in your truck! lol

At least someone is getting some in my Titan:smokingco
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,626 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Maybe someone broke in and had sex in your truck! lol
See, the people in here are always willing to help out. HVT that is a possibilty lol
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top