Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '05 SE CC with the factory six disc, non-RF head unit and I want to add Sirius using the OE Sirius tuner and Sigma antenna. Nissan is telling me I need a 999U9-NV004 tuner and a 999U9-VR002 antenna and that I don't need mounting brackets 999U9-VS003.

Now, I have looked at some online Nissan parts websites and some installations other people have shared and they are saying to use a 999U9-AS006 tuner and a 999U9-VS003 antenna with the aforementioned bracket part number.

Who is right?

I would have thought one tuner part number would have updated another, but they are both good numbers. I just want to make sure that I'm not getting an older tuner model by going with one part number over another and I want to make sure I'm getting an updated tuner that doesn't require the splitter that I've read about.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Slightly off topic... but I purchased the following Sirius Satellite kit from XMfanstore.com: Complete Sirius Install Kit for Factory Nissan, Infiniti Vehicles

You may have your mind made up on choosing the OEM Nissan parts, but this kit is great and relatively easy to install yourself! I really like how the antenna mounts on the top of my T instead of above the rearview mirror. I use all my factory SAT button and controls to navigate the channels. Maybe this can help you out...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slightly off topic... but I purchased the following Sirius Satellite kit from XMfanstore.com: Complete Sirius Install Kit for Factory Nissan, Infiniti Vehicles

You may have your mind made up on choosing the OEM Nissan parts, but this kit is great and relatively easy to install yourself! I really like how the antenna mounts on the top of my T instead of above the rearview mirror. I use all my factory SAT button and controls to navigate the channels. Maybe this can help you out...
I originally looked at those components separately through Crutchfield, but decided to go oe and after talking with another member, Ive got some things lined up that I think will work well. I'll update this thread when I get everything installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts