Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
COHawk said:
From my understanding it takes 60 to 90 days to get your truck from the order date. Unless they are able to re-route your exact truck. Otherwise, you'll be waiting longer than a few weeks.
70Boss is a dealer and can give you more specifics, but from everyone else who's ordered one on here and what my dealer as well as 70Boss it's been very consistent. 60-90 days. I hope that doesn't make you go as crazy as the rest of us who are still waiting.
Oh yeah. He told me from the beginning that it would be a 8 to 10 week wait. He's only calling me to give a better estimate from Nissan when the actual date will be. I could only wish it was a few weeks....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really want to get a Titan, but it's just not a smart move for me right now. I bought a house a couple months ago and am currently remodeling it. This summer I plan to build a nice big detached garage. My attached garage may not even be big enough to hold a Titan, so I really need a bigger one.

I'm currently driving a supercharged Tacoma, but my next truck will definitely be full-sized. I'm sick of having to squeeze lumber and other home repair supplies into the small bed. My dad has a Silverado and the larger bed is so much nicer for hauling...

·
Registered
84 Posts
airbag package

The airbag package requires only the big tow package on the LE CC. On the SE it requires a few other packages. I ordered mine because the only Titans I could find with the airbag package was the fully loaded (every option) LE Titans.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm waiting for somebody to buy my car first...
I've done alot of modifications to it, and I'm really glad I kept all the stock parts, cuz im in the process of swapping everything back out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can't take it!!

Man, I can not wait!!!!!
My truck should be in any day now!
My dealer had told me a few weeks back that it would be in the week of the 20th, this week. Also, 70Boss was kind enough to look up my order number and it showed an ETA of the 17th. That's today!!!
It's like I'm just sitting here waiting for my phone to ring!! Especially since I'm sitting here reading about others who ordered their trucks back at the beginning of December, when I did, and they are now receiving them!

·
Registered
152 Posts
LanceK said:
Memphis I'm curious about your comments on the Tundra's interior looking like a Lexus and the quality of it's materials. I'm not bashing the Tundra in any way and I really like the truck. But tap your finger on the dashboard. It's a very hard plastic that is very cheap feeling. At least the Titan has a "soft-touch" dashboard. I agree that the Titan's interior is a little cheap looking and feeling, but the Tundra's is just as cheap at least in the materials it uses. It might look better but that's a matter of opinion.
Lance: I made the 'Lexus' comparison comment about the Tundra, because the leather and the fit and finish seemed to be of that quality level. I do agree that the Tundra dash is hard plastic and 'cheap' to the feel. I got the same impression about some of the Titan interior pieces too like the A-pillar plastic covers and overhead console pieces. Also, I guess what concerned me the most about the Titan was when using the turn-sgnals or when pressing the map light and sunroof switches they felt flimsy and weak when compared to the Tundra's. Don't get me wrong, I love the Titan and got out of it more impressed overall than when I got out of the Tundra......that is a huge statement coming from me because I have owned a Toyota 4Runner for 13+ years and have put almost 200k enjoyable miles on it, and have considered myself a die-hard Toyota person that would own no other brand. The Titan just gave me a more fulfilled driving experience than the Tundra.....I got out of the Titan grinning while the Tundra left me unsatisfied in some way. I'm glad to hear you say that the quality of materials between the two brands is comparible, I agree that it's just that one might look better than the other and that is subjective depending on one's taste and opinion. What's important for me is, I keep my vehicles for at least 10 years and I want whatever I buy to hold up that long. Longevity and reliability both factor heavily into my buying decision. Thanks for the good information about the materials....that is one thing about this Forum that I like....the nice and informed responses that do not flame others but allow intelligent discussions.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts