Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these Pro Comp wheels in chrome. The chrome looks good on the Majestic Blue but I have never been a chrome fan. I am considering powdercoating them black. What would you do? Would you powdercoat the entire wheel black including the lip, or just the face leaving the lip chrome?

procompwheels.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any good photoshoppers outthere wanna do the deed for me?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i have some powdercoating plans for myself. the new 24"s are going to be all black soon. all black. no chrome for me......

[/IMG]

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Got any recommendations on where to go for it?

The more I imagine it the more I think all black would be the way to go for my wheels too.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
vine powdercoating.. they do awesome work.. if you want the number i will get it for you tomorrow

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the black version. I really like em! I think they would look great on the MB.

·
Registered
781 Posts
i think the chrome look way better than the black maybe if it was black or smoke. just my opinion you should sell those and buy the black it would be cheaper and you might even make money just my 2 cents

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the same wheels on a black XE CC. Bought them in chrome and went black a year later. No regrets, black looks much smoother imo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts