Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Pro 4x4 and getting ready to refresh the front end and upgrade to 5100's on mid perch. I want to replace my ball joints, tie rods (outer and inner) sway bar links and control arm bushings. Rock Auto has new AC Delco control arms with bushings and ball joints for near the same price as buying the bushings and ball joint ( especially if you think of time and labor). Would it be better to just replace the control arm assemblies. Are the rock auto ones worth it or should I go with some other brand?

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I bought the AC Delco UCA 23 months ago. Last week passenger side BJ cracked. RA warranty is 24 months. Week later the driver side cracked, I will be getting the moog problem solver and press them in. Free plus labor. Street driving only lasted 23 months. Pass.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How did the project turn out? I’m about to do the same to my 2011 pro4x. How does the truck sit on the 5100’s?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I a true believer in you pay for what you get, in most cases

Please ck MOOG out, better than OEM by a lot

Here's a link for you truck yr and model

Nissan Titan 4wd 2012 | Moog-Suspension-Parts.com

Cheers
Thanks for the link to the Moog site. Just ordered 2 lower bushings for the captains side that I need to replace. Was $239 for the entire lower assembly but only $40 for just the bushings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts