Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought myself a new Titan SE King Cab last Saturday. Absolutely love it!!! I was 100% sold on the new F-150 and was just waiting for insurance to come through on my previous F-150 that was stolen a couple weeks ago. Went to the dealership to check out the Titan since it was new and hadn't seen any on the road. I bought mine the next day. Still have yet to see any other titans in town which is awesome because I turn heads and get comments everywhere I go.
I was just doing laundy and realized I can't wear my Ford Tshirt anymore. Got a little sad at first but got over it real quick when I looked out the window. Anybody seen any cool Titan shirts?

·
Registered
514 Posts
smcewen31 said:
Just bought myself a new Titan SE King Cab last Saturday. Absolutely love it!!! I was 100% sold on the new F-150 and was just waiting for insurance to come through on my previous F-150 that was stolen a couple weeks ago. Went to the dealership to check out the Titan since it was new and hadn't seen any on the road. I bought mine the next day. Still have yet to see any other titans in town which is awesome because I turn heads and get comments everywhere I go.
I was just doing laundy and realized I can't wear my Ford Tshirt anymore. Got a little sad at first but got over it real quick when I looked out the window. Anybody seen any cool Titan shirts?
That's great to hear!

I know there are Titan t-shirts available. I'll be getting one from my dealership very soon.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Big time congrats on your new Titan, smcewen31! There's nothing like the Titan experience, and yeah, the head-turning is a blast! I bet if Linda Blair saw a Titan, her head wouldn't know when to quit! :jester: (an "Exorcist" reference in case it wasn't apparent) LOL :jester:
Enjoy the heck out of your Titan, and if anyone finds a source for Titan T-shirts, please clue us all in...I'd love some! Keep in mind they have Titan caps (like the one in my avatar) in different colors and a racing jacket and other items on some Nissan parts websites...I got my cap from courtesyparts.com :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Briarman said:
Big time congrats on your new Titan, smcewen31! There's nothing like the Titan experience, and yeah, the head-turning is a blast! I bet if Linda Blair saw a Titan, her head wouldn't know when to quit! :jester: (an "Exorcist" reference in case it wasn't apparent) LOL :jester:
Enjoy the heck out of your Titan, and if anyone finds a source for Titan T-shirts, please clue us all in...I'd love some! Keep in mind they have Titan caps (like the one in my avatar) in different colors and a racing jacket and other items on some Nissan parts websites...I got my cap from courtesyparts.com :)
Ask your dealer. Mine said I'd be getting one soon.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I got a free one Saturday from the parts department.

·
Registered
497 Posts
pics must see pics! when they come out of course. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Congrats smcewen31!

I have to tell ya, I love your story. Nissan is going to slowly cut into the nearly 2 million Ford, Chevy and Dodge full size pickups sold every year, one person at a time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
smcewen31 said:
smcewen31, you are a wise person. Congrats on your decision to join the elightened :blueblob:

·
Registered
108 Posts
check out my other thread for apparel...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts