Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
yscty said:
Ya, i always that it would be sweet if they would roll up when you hold the lock button.........

FYI there is a module that lets you do that...it costs like 90 bucks or so I think.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
LOL...I think this same thread gets started about once a month. So many people figure out that their windows can be lowered using the key fob and note it here without checking to see that there have been TONS of threads on the subject. Oh I'm not b!tchin' about the thread, I just think it's funny..that's all. That ole owners manual is amazing if read...lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
My dealer didn't really demo my truck at all. Only reason I knew about the "Auto Down" feature is because it was on window sticker.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
LOL...I think this same thread gets started about once a month. So many people figure out that their windows can be lowered using the key fob and note it here without checking to see that there have been TONS of threads on the subject. Oh I'm not b!tchin' about the thread, I just think it's funny..that's all. That ole owners manual is amazing if read...lol.
LOL. It is funny. And a cool feature.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Stick the key in the lock and hold it to the lock side, and they will roll up too.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
titan ryder said:
if you hold the unlock button on the remote the front windows come down automatically.
Yeah, and this will sometimes happen inadvertently during a rainstorm resulting in your Titan's interior getting flooded.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yah this does get brought up alot but it's a cool feature on a hot day .

·
Registered
230 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
Yeah, and this will sometimes happen inadvertently during a rainstorm resulting in your Titan's interior getting flooded.
Has happened once in the rain to me...luckily I looked out the window and rolled them up before too much rain had fallen.
Also happened one other time to me that would have been worse then wet seats...I had just come back from Frys electronics with about 2,000 worth of computer parts on both the front and back seats and had to stop at a friends house. Came out like 3 hours later and both front windows were down...luckily not a single thing had been taken ( Everything was covered up and not easily recognized, but if someone would have reached in and moved the jacket on the front seat they would have seen the items )

I HATE this feature and now whenever I park anywhere that I am within remotes range I pull the keys from my pocket everytime.

·
Registered
38 Posts
When with buddies, I like to lock the truck as we leave.

When we come back I'll roll the windows down as we approach, but before we get to the truck. Then ask who left the truck un-locked.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Two Bar said:
When with buddies, I like to lock the truck as we leave.

When we come back I'll roll the windows down as we approach, but before we get to the truck. Then ask who left the truck un-locked.
LOL,

Another feature that you probably have not noticed is that you can roll the windows up after removing the key, so long as you have not opened the door yet, or waited too long.

·
Registered
514 Posts
My truck if you push in the center of the steering wheel it makes this loud honking sound.:imwithstu

just kidding

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've freaked my sons out with the remote roll-down when they were waiting in the truck.

Hit the lock and unlock...

I also like to hit the panic button when somebody is walking near the truck...

·
Premium Member
92,269 Posts
BearBrawn said:
I'veI also like to hit the panic button when somebody is walking near the truck...
I did that once when a couple of punks with skateboards were looking at my grille, up close! Now that was one heck of a good time! :rofl:

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I did that once when a couple of punks with skateboards were looking at my grille, up close! Now that was one heck of a good time! :rofl:
BB you really need to get some help!! LOL Its better when they are 4 yr olds they cry like stuck pigs!!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts