Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys so I have a 04 Titan with the 5.6 4x4. Radiator started leaking so picked one up and changed it now I have coolant in my oil. I know for a fact it's not a head gasket or busted block as soon as u add coolant it goes straight to the oil pan. Any suggestions? Bad oil cooler? Backwards line? Any help will be great thanks in advance

·
Registered
95 Posts
Alright guys so I have a 04 Titan with the 5.6 4x4. Radiator started leaking so picked one up and changed it now I have coolant in my oil. I know for a fact it's not a head gasket or busted block as soon as u add coolant it goes straight to the oil pan. Any suggestions? Bad oil cooler? Backwards line? Any help will be great thanks in advance
I've heard the plastic radiators are prone to mixing coolant and oil. No telling what aftermarket junk you wound up with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've heard the plastic radiators are prone to mixing coolant and oil. No telling what aftermarket junk you wound up with? I had a crack in my OEM radiator at 115k. Just replaced with an expensive all aluminum CSF radiator to avoid this. So far so good after about 2k miles on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts