Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I am in the market for some new tires and just saw the new Cooper Zeon LTZ's. They look pretty cool. I was wondering if anyone out there has any and if so what are your reviews. I would love to see some pics of some on some wheels, expecially factory wheels.

·
Registered
589 Posts
do you have a link to them?

Nevermind I found them on discounttire.com

They come in a 285/60/18 which is 1" smaller than the stock 265/70/18

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just bought bridgestone dueler revo a/t's in the stock 265/70/18 size. I am getting them put on today but ive read nothing but good reviews about them, do a search and you will find tons of great reviews. Discount tire didnt even know they made that tire in that size though and they had to call bridgestone and get them shipped from texas to las vegas.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have read the reviews on the Revo. I also hear they are great tires. I love the way they look. Don't they come in a 285/60/18 as well? How much did they cost you? I noticed the Zeons were a little cheaper.

Antihero said:
I just bought bridgestone dueler revo a/t's in the stock 265/70/18 size. I am getting them put on today but ive read nothing but good reviews about them, do a search and you will find tons of great reviews. Discount tire didnt even know they made that tire in that size though and they had to call bridgestone and get them shipped from texas to las vegas.

·
Registered
589 Posts
teacherloco said:
I have read the reviews on the Revo. I also hear they are great tires. I love the way they look. Don't they come in a 285/60/18 as well? How much did they cost you? I noticed the Zeons were a little cheaper.
285/60/18 is wider but 1" smaller than the stock 265/70/18 size. I got them from discount for a little over 900 installed with the road hazard warranty. I got discount to go cheaper by showing them tirerack.com's price for the duelers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should post some pics when you get them installed.

Antihero said:
285/60/18 is wider but 1" smaller than the stock 265/70/18 size. I got them from discount for a little over 900 installed with the road hazard warranty. I got discount to go cheaper by showing them tirerack.com's price for the duelers

·
Registered
589 Posts
I havent got them installed yet, they are supposed to arrive between 11-12 today so assuming they do I will be able to take pics later this evening.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just got back from discount tire and the revos seem 20 times better than the crapyears. My work is only about 2 miles from discount though lol. They seems to ride a lot smoother in that short distance though. I can try and take pictures after I get off work If you would like.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I tried taking pictures but they dont look like much, just looks like a normal tire. They look really good in person though. More importantly they ride nice, 20 times better than the stockers. No extra road noise either.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The coopers are pretty nice actually and your're right about the price point, looks like you are getting a lot of tire for your money. The LTZ's are new this year, they have a 520 treadware- which is awesome for an allterrain. Plus I personally think the tread looks really nice. What's the price difference and do you know what the treadware is on the Bridgestones?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found the Coopers for $170 a tire from tires.com. I am a little scared of them though since they are so new. I was hoping someone out there could give me a first hand account. I do love the way they look.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
TravisDTD said:
The coopers are pretty nice actually and your're right about the price point, looks like you are getting a lot of tire for your money. The LTZ's are new this year, they have a 520 treadware- which is awesome for an allterrain. Plus I personally think the tread looks really nice. What's the price difference and do you know what the treadware is on the Bridgestones?
Treadwear is 500 on the Revo's.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the Cooper LTZ Zeons on my Titan. They are awsome. I have had them on for a few months now. They are a little noisy though. Great off roading so far..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts