Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35188

Go to thread for more info

CORR needs approx 15 "Yellow-Flaggers" to stand around the course for the season Finale, and enforce the course cautions. This could be the time of your life! CORR likes to have 2-3 Yellow-Flaggers at each corner...and they have a corner or two already covered. Bring dust masks/bandanas just in case they run out...looks like it will be dusty. Moto-goggles would not be a bad idea! All other gear should be supplied by CORR. If there are any previous Yellow flaggers reading this...feel free to comment on any addition gear you think folks should bring. Volunteers need to be ready for some serious up close and personal action...and be pretty agile!!!

When do you have to be there!.

Fri (as many as possible), Practice Noon to 4pm approx)

Sat 7am for meeting to 5pm

Sun 7am for meeting to 5pm maybe 6?

It would be best if you could attend at least both Sat and Sun...but we can work out some other arangements as well. Volunteers need to be ready for some serious up close and personal action...and be pretty agile!!!

Benefits for the volunteer include the current ORW discount account for V4DR, and in addition, CORR will supply you with a full passes for the weekend and up to 3 additional passes for family and friends.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Are you going to be there?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leaving for SEMA tomorrow then out at Primm Fri-Sun but I will be doing photos not flagging.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Hit me up on or off track man. It would be cool to meet the elusive kartman in person. I might be able to get more flaggers for the races, but who should I call to pass info along? Tony? Dennis? Sherry?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should be easy to find at treebar, viking horns and hands full of ****tails.

No idea on who to tell, I was just passing along the info since I know some people here do the CORR thing

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
kartman said:
I should be easy to find at treebar, viking horns and hands full of ****tails.
Um, I have no idea what those are. Not familiar with the area man. I'm stayin at Whiskey pete's if that makes a diff.

On a side note, do you ever make it out to socal for shoots? I know a couple of people that put them on. Just curious if you know them.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
treebar is the party bar during any primm race. its at BBs.

Yeah I get to socal sometimes. Ill be shooting the MDR race on the 10th on my way down to the 1000.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
kartman said:
treebar is the party bar during any primm race. its at BBs.

Yeah I get to socal sometimes. Ill be shooting the MDR race on the 10th on my way down to the 1000.
HAhHA, totally different train of thought. I meant competition short/long range shooting events, with guns. My bad.:gunz:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to shoot out there all the time. Norco, Piru, Pala etc. Not alot anymore but I still know a lot of shooters out there

WHo are you referring to?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Juan Menendez or Mark Archuleta..... You know either of them?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I have no idea. I work with them and they are always telling me I should check it out. I know they put on matches in Norco and Corona and other areas out that way. I just never have time to go when the matches are scheduled. I'm no amazing rifleman, but I can hold my own. I prefer pistols.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was talking pistol matches. Norco was all Jojo Vidanes and Ron Jung for IPSC/pistol matches last I knew.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I think all they do is way long range rifles. He's always bragging about 1500 yard matches.....

BTW, we seem to be doing a good job at keeping this thread @ the top, huh? :D

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ask him to show you results from a major match at that range.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I'm sure he would be more than happy to show them off.....

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my point was that he probably cant. Never heard of a 1500 yard range anywhere in the west and never heard of a match at that distance and I know a number of the shooters. ALso im betting he has never won a major or ever placed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts