Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright boys and girls and children of all ages, as all of you know the corr race is next weekend 9/29 and 9/30, anybody want to have a little meeting on sunday at the panda express parking off the 805/main street and the roll all together to " the quarry"??? oh also, I have about 25 "$5.00 off" coupons, so if you need some let me know.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
What time would you want to meet? I have to be on track by 10AM for practice.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
For you guys Chula Vista is your backyard...Can't complain too much, AV is just 1 hr north of me...
Did you guys already get tickets? Are they general seating?
I know Yellomantis is "on call"...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
buying general admission at the door is fine.....making the drive down lou?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
buying general admission at the door is fine.....making the drive down lou?
Thinking about it....Love me some horspower!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be i at the panda express parking lot arpun 9:15 - 9:30..

·
Registered
426 Posts
maxima619 said:
I'll be i at the panda express parking lot arpun 9:15 - 9:30..
how much are the tickets? do u have to pay cash at the gate?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
kronos2 said:
how much are the tickets? do u have to pay cash at the gate?
i think they're $25, gen. admin.....yes, you can pay cash at the gate

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Well, I'm a zero this weekend at both the Lucerne race and Chula Vista...too many things to do at once...
Have a great time guys!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
well shame on me for not seeing this earlier. i'm headed down right now. does panda express serve breakfast??? egg foo yung omelette??? country fried orange steak??? kung pao pancakes??? :lick:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
hey hooli see you there! Looking to find the coupon right now, I wish someone would have posted a link to it :(

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
hey hooli see you there! Looking to find the coupon right now, I wish someone would have posted a link to it :(
General Maximus619 Decimus Meridius had a ton of coupons for 5 bucks off... the races were GREAT as always!!!! superbuggy's flying off the huge jump tumbling down the side and smashing into a red Dodge was fvcking AWESOME!!! glad the driver didn't get hurt. hell, at first we thought the superbuggy came tumbling down onto Yellowmantis' red titan but then quickly noticed he was just a few feet to the right of the crash... then the PRO4s come out and Adrian Cenni goes balls out on the superjump and flips forward planting the nose with the back end of the truck rotating the truck over and smashing the top and careening down the slope!!! these trucks are built like tanks with their superstrong rollcages. ambulances rushed out and Adrian Cenni was unscathed aside from some bumps and bruises... it was just an amazing crash!!!! the Pro4 titan had mechanical failure with a section of the uppercontrol arm being destroyed, however in a matter of 30-40 minutes they had the part replaced and back headed to the pits... amazing the support the Renezeder garage gave him. anyhew, after that race the PRO2s came out and Renezeder just literally dominated the field in the PRO2 Titan!!! need i remind those that he's running 100horsepower less. the PRO2 is undoubtedly the best class to watch because you absolutely get to see just exactly who has the best driving skills.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some pics.....

I'm a shame to discount tire:rockon

Mr hooligan.......

as Mr Hooligan resquested, a nice view...

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
a few more....

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
OMG that last pic I can't believe that guy walked away without any broken bones. Holy crap man I have never sceen any wreck that bad before, let alone have the guy climb out and be fine. I swore he was dead when his truck landed upside down flying off the wall.

This last race was off the hook. Way better than the last core race at Chula Vista.!

All my friends Canceled but I thought I would take my Dad since he has never sceen anything liek that. Some guy was handing out buy one get one free coupons on the buss so we got hooked up there. Almost have the ATV Back together but as usual more defective aftermarket parts are holding me up once again. Stupid Coolhead would not fit over the studs on the new cylinders, but after watchign this race, if I have to I will just take the truck to Ocatillo.

I remembered the sunscreen this time, thank goodness because the sun was brutal! I saw a few trailers pulling the trucks north on the 5 on my way home tonight as well.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Well, that was a fun weekend. Adrain Cenny has a new nickname as well. "Captain Chaos"

Just got the 411 on next year guys.....

Antelope Valley is out!
Pomona is out!
3 races in Chula Vista.
1 race in North Carolina or Georgia?
1 race in Primm.
And 3 races in IRWINDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Mantis. A little off topic. Can someone tell me what the hell " Half Trackin" is? Ive been in racing for 20 years and this is the first time ive heard that term.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Yellomantis said:
Just got the 411 on next year guys.....

Antelope Valley is out!
Pomona is out!
3 races in Chula Vista.
1 race in North Carolina or Georgia?
1 race in Primm.
And 3 races in IRWINDALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW ... no antelope valley? any particular reason?

3 races in CV is b!tchin' though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts