Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I GOT IT TO WORK!!!! It just needed an update I guess? Anyways not for sale anymore... thanks

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add I only take paypal. Shipping will be 2-3day USPS .... and please PM and post here if you might want it. Trades are welcomed. Feel free to click on the link in my sig and see what I all ready have. If you have something I dont have offer it up

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing wrong at all with the unit. I was told by superchips because of my remote start it wont work with the truck. I bought this unit from another member here.

No dibs... first person with the money gets it

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ill trade you my BDPP

·
Registered
496 Posts
Cortex for sale asking 250 shipped. I'm in ct. Couldn't use it on my truck due to the auto start and my head unit superchips said.

You can't use the cortex with a remote start? That's lame, I want to put a remote start on my truck, but I won't if the tuner won't work :confused:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
WTH does remote start have to do with the tuner? Never heard of such a thing, but sure would like to know if it exists. How does the HU have anything to do with it also? Those are all done with the BCM not the ECU if I am not mistaken, don't get it ! Have to be careful who you talk to at Superchips sometimes, ask Scott about this and not some flunky at the tech desk like I had to talk to the last time.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
You never got it to work? I've had mine on my 04' for almost a month now and I've had zero problems! You are absolutely sure the prior owner unmarried it from their ECU?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You never got it to work? I've had mine on my 04' for almost a month now and I've had zero problems! You are absolutely sure the prior owner unmarried it from their ECU?
Yeah I'm sure he did . When I load it up it will say " stock".

I called up superchips and they said because I have a aftermarket head unit and remote start the tuner wont work. I updated it and everything.

First one with 225 gets it. I dont have time to deal with all of this.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No thanks.......

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
About 6 pm's later and its still for sale... anyone who has money now please pm me... I dont need tire kickers

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump................

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump.........................................

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
You don't want to trade for BD?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts