Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the dragstrip to try and dial in my truck a bit before getting a new tune. While i was there a corvette driver cam up and told me if I wanted a fast vehicle i should have bought a Vette. I told him i'd race him if he didn't mind losing. He laughed and called me out. Here is the video.

YouTube - Vette1 vs HD

After that, his buddy was looking for revenge and came up and told me he was going to own me. I said let's do it. Here is the video.

YouTube - Vette2 vs HD

Now the "baddest" Vette there according to them, was "03 Supervette" this guy has a Vortek s/c with 8# boost. He said he was going to show me NO MERCY!! Here is the video.

YouTube - Vette3 vs HD

I am now 55+ HP more and 65+ Tq more than then...I wonder if they will race me again?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Don't listen to him... He drives a Honda. LOL

That's for posting the video's! You've got an awesome truck!!! The "Corvette Killer"! :)

Reactions: BBtruck

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like Hondas...they taste like chicken.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
More like tofu... tastin' like gator tail.

L

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nice kills. FWIW, I would say that there are a few guys on here that would beat all of those vette's in the 1/8 mile as well. What are your times running a full 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice kills. FWIW, I would say that there are a few guys on here that would beat all of those vette's in the 1/8 mile as well. What are your times running a full 1/4 mile?
low to mid 11's

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Weren't you they guy who was going off the grid? Woot is right I have seen you post this before. Still cool though.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weren't you they guy who was going off the grid? Woot is right I have seen you post this before. Still cool though.
Yep...that is why i am selling my truck. It will be no good to me.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Now now, even some Titan owners don't know that!

Great Videos... What an embarrassing story, funny as can be! And I love 'vettes.

Reactions: DeadRiver

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
low to mid 11's
?????

With all of this:

Stage 3 heads and cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower. Accufab, Pacesetter LT's, Bassani w/no cats, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, Cobra R waterpump, PI 2600 stall, Detroit Locker True-Trac, LFP tbars, Bilstein shocks all around, DMR panhard, LFP T-bars, DS Loops, MT DR's for the dead hook
Holy cow dude. well, first off, hats off to you for taking the time to mod your truck. It's always great to beat up on fast cars with a big ole truck. But......give any one of those vette's half of the money you spent on your truck and I think you would be toast. Again, it's nice to beat up on cars and stuff, but you're really comparing apples to oranges with what you have done. Just sayin'.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
It's called arrogance from those Vette owners who got their azzes handed to them by a "Sleeper". "Don't judge a book by its cover". or "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight". Both being appropiate for this thread. Nevertheless those Vette jocks thought they had an easy kill..lol Wish I would've been there, I love thee underdogs.

L

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Remember, i weigh in at 5500#. It takes alot to get that moving.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The third video was pretty close with that white C5.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's called arrogance from those Vette owners who got their azzes handed to them by a "Sleeper". "Don't judge a book by its cover". or "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight". Both being appropiate for this thread. Nevertheless those Vette jocks thought they had an easy kill..lol Wish I would've been there, I love thee underdogs.

L

Thx buddy:teeth:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts