Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well santa brought my kooks mid pipes and a bmr strut tower brace....he left my headers at the coater and should get them monday...just thought i would share..also showing the difference between the stock tower brace and the bmr...huge diff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
sweet, what headers did you get?

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, what headers did you get?
thanks man!!! i got the kooks signature series headers with the jet hot coating....the are suppost to be the best headers on the market for the gto...lol...i know my wallet took a hit...1190 for the headers and mids

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
yes, but quality is important. I hope to hear this beast one day.

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure anytime buddy....its gonna be pretty ridiculous..i will post it all up when its all done should be within a month...

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm in the market for a GTO!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I do love the GTO...drove my buddy's 2007 for about 2 weeks while he was trying to sell it and he was in Australia. Almost got me in trouble several times!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
he's running dual bullets. when i first heard this thing i thought he had headers. it was crazy loud as is.

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he's running dual bullets. when i first heard this thing i thought he had headers. it was crazy loud as is.
lol ya its pretty loud as is....but its nothing compared to whats in store next.....its gonna wake the dead and explode zombie heads....LMAO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts