Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st- See a chevy in my rear veiw had 10000k hids, pull up to me going about 45 up hill he stomps on it and of course I walked all over him. He had exhaust and dont no if anything else?

2nd- was froma light, I see a single cab 5.3 roll up next to me with exhaust and I say oh he will want to race. So he floors it even before the light turns grean like a mili sec before he was watching the other lights turn red. And I couldnt get traction but once I did bam! killed...

I guess ill put this in here to, other night was messing with a merceds I never rember the dang names because there just number but it was maybe a 06-08 2 door hardtop the longer ones. But not amg or anything speacial so i floor it off the line and spun FOR EVER! and wasnt even a race by the time I got traction haha..

ps- I feel like I spelled a bunch of stuff wrong my computer is failing and not do the little red underline thing..:redblob"

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
watch out for those SS!! I got my @$$ handed to me by a fully built silverado SS spraying 120 shot. He didnt even need the bottle but did it to add insult to injury lol but at least my truck looks way better than anything on the road lol j/k thats all I could say after going against him. Nice kills!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I'm surprised you killed the 5.3L single cab though. In a single cab, you'd think the Chevy 5.3L would be able to hang with us pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts