Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first is for 2 Jl audio 10w3v3 and is carpeted in dark grey . The second is for a Idq 10 and will hold an amp rack as well. Hope you like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I love the boxes with amp rack built in!! Very nice bro!!!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice job James!

I also like the amp rack look!

IDQ... I remember those.... :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks sweet! I'll be ordering a double 10 with an amp rack like that also. Do you have pictures for the carpet you use that matches the 08 Pro4X yet?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FourDoor said:
Looks sweet! I'll be ordering a double 10 with an amp rack like that also. Do you have pictures for the carpet you use that matches the 08 Pro4X yet?
So far i have only seen two colors on the 08 black and tan. And i have both sent PDIZZLE to the dealership with a color chart

·
Registered
330 Posts
One of those are REALLY nice...can't imagine who you built that 'un fer. lol:jester:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GoombaJebboMT said:
One of those are REALLY nice...can't imagine who you built that 'un fer. lol:jester:

Yes I would Imagine so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
tech12volt said:
The second is for a Idq 10 and will hold an amp rack as well. Hope you like them.
Yep, I tend to think the "other" one looks really nice... Thanks for the picture.

Now, the comment "IDQ... I remember those..." has me wondering if they were of good or bad memories...

Mike

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Have no fear Mike,

The IDQ's were one of the best SQ woofers for a long time. It will sound great in your Titan as long as you arent expecting to be able to let people hear you 3 blocks away.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
t22a80 said:
Have no fear Mike,

The IDQ's were one of the best SQ woofers for a long time. It will sound great in your Titan as long as you arent expecting to be able to let people hear you 3 blocks away.
I have used so many IDQ,s in sq system s in the last 10 years. Great sub.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats a fantastic idea with building the amp rack into these boxes. When you're putting any of these boxes in your truck, you're sacrificing some valuable space, so to include a place to put that (likely) huge amp, that is great.

·
Registered
97 Posts
How much are you charging for the 10" single sided amp racked box for a KC? I love the idea of still having the left side seat available to fold up and put stuff there... Like dirtbike gear...

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Wow there are a lot of MX'ers on here! I did the single sided for the same reason!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Anyone else getting sick of techs enclosures???? I am bored already.... Lets see some glass and some custom **** MR. IASCA.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
P-Dizzle said:
Anyone else getting sick of techs enclosures???? I am bored already.... Lets see some glass and some custom **** MR. IASCA.
Bro noone wants to pay for glass work. Its not worth the time.

·
Super Moderator
93,689 Posts
If you attach the amp to the sub box, do the vibrations shorten the life of the amp?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Arachnid said:
If you attach the amp to the sub box, do the vibrations shorten the life of the amp?
Not that i have ever witnessed car audio amps are built to take a beating . the well built ones anyway

·
Super Moderator
93,689 Posts
I'm going to have to ditch my system one of these days and install one of your boxes. Very nice.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Arachnid said:
I'm going to have to ditch my system one of these days and install one of your boxes. Very nice.
Thank you . I put alot of work into each one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts