Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new set of Covercraft seatsaver for 2006-2010 Titan/Armada i bought these but did'nt need them after all,still in the box i did'nt even take them out,Color is CT -Misty Gray.Let me know.I payed $138,I take $120 shipped too 48 lower.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Crew Cab or King Cab? Front Bench Seats or Bucket Seats?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crew cab,bucket seats with ad headrest

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these are the only ones i have,i never istall them,as you see there still in the box.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will they fit a 05?
Not sure about that ,it 06 -10 on box,but I don't think there's any difference since 04 till now with the interior,I might be wrong

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are these Neoprene? Also, I have Steel Interior. Is the color closer to the lighter, Titanium interior color, or the Steel?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are these Neoprene? Also, I have Steel Interior. Is the color closer to the lighter, Titanium interior color, or the Steel?
I guess it's closer too the titanium color it was the lightest color to match my interior. No it's not Neoprene it's say the are constructed of heavy-duty polycotton drill weave fabric,that can be wash a dry at home.it's also states that it will get softer and more comfortable with ever wash and use.also it will block all spills and is water repellency.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
take one out of the box to get a better look
I'm interseted

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
crap the wrong color for me, my interior is a tan

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This a total package? Front and rear? Or just fronts? If it's for both, I'm definitely interested...
Sorry it's just the fronts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts