Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Fully loaded and fully wrecked.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Fully loaded and fully wrecked.
Hahahaha I didn't know XE trim come fully loaded. This guy is trying too hard to find a sucker.

Doesn't hurt to try. I knew a used car salesman. His favorite slogan was "There's a butt for every seat!"
:::Hand over face::: LMAO on that punchline! Agreed on trying.............gave me a good laugh though

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
That can't be fixed for 1500 bucks unless you are in Guatemala.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed............She's done like a hooker with purple pastrami between her legs

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
FULLY LOADED XE!! SPECIAL TOTALED EDITION!! CALL NOW!! YOU CANNOT MISS THIS TOTALED VEHICLE!!

some people...

·
Registered
615 Posts
"You will not be disappointed for the price
This is a Great deal My loss ur gain "

Hey, it's a great deal, his loss is your gain...he even said so.

:ftard:

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"You will not be disappointed for the price
This is a Great deal My loss ur gain "

Hey, it's a great deal, his loss is your gain...he even said so.

:ftard:
I'm not talking sh*t, Just speaking real spit. There is no fully loaded XE. That truck has frame damage and should be salvaged if not reported to the DMV already. Bedsides are $900 for each side with my discount they are $700. Total work should be around 4-6k in my opinion. I hope he gets what he's aking for it. i just thought it was a good laugh. No offense friend.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I just thought it was a good laugh. No offense friend.

None taken, I was quoting the ad. :teethmast

Something fishy about the whole thing, otherwise he'd go ahead and have it repaired himself.

·
Super Moderator
37,204 Posts
When I saw the first picture I was like ... OK I could do that ... :the last picture made me :lol:

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
It looks like it only has 3 new tires now unless you count the spare as never been used.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
i want some of what that guy is smokin...my wife hit a pole and it was 3k for the rear side panel to be replaced/painted with oem parts from nissan

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
2005 XE is worth $17K? He's dreamin....... Fix it, and maybe $5900 if he's lucky.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i want some of what that guy is smokin...my wife hit a pole and it was 3k for the rear side panel to be replaced/painted with oem parts from nissan
I just rear ended a pole and i got a hook up with the owner/buddy for 10 years. I paid $900 for repairs & paint. not to mention i provided my own bumper.

·
Registered
221 Posts
"Some damage"?? That thing is sooooo totaled. I've seen pictures of cars with less damage than that, that the insurance company totaled. Oh...and thanks for the laugh!!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
"Some damage"?? That thing is sooooo totaled. I've seen pictures of cars with less damage than that, that the insurance company totaled. Oh...and thanks for the laugh!!
Well I highly doubt that he even reported it to his insurance company, since he clearly stated he only had liability insurance... so that means, it was not even reall inspected for structural frame damage either... his loss, your gain, and Your PAIN if you buy it off of Craigslist... :rofl: I am tempted to offer him $1900 so I can chop it up and fully cage the front, rear, and cab, plexi glass the front windshield and leave the top off...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts