Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I just found a Titan roll pan for $60 (its on sale new for $189), brake lights and 3rd brake light off an 07 for $50 (use them to tint and have mine as back-ups in case I get a fix it ticket), and 2 OEM fog lights for $25 also off an 07...too bad they are all 2-2.5 hours away.....I STILL have to finish paying off my PGM next paycheck, but I at least need to get that roll pan for when I lower the truck......its crazy, $135 and get a roll pan, fog lights and all 3 brake lights

·
Registered
766 Posts
Good find man. I got my step bars, wheels and chrome grille off CL.

·
Registered
756 Posts
good find. I love CL. Found my AFE stage II intake brand new for $115 on CL 2 months after buying my truck. Convient becuase he was 2 miles away from a titan meet I was going to, to get my 2* done for free. great weekend for me haha

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I can't believe the Roll pan for that price....I think I can pay off the PGM and get the roll pan. I may have to do without the rear lights...but i can probably swing the Fogs too. I have an XE without the fog light wiring harness, but I installed a few sets of non oem fog lights on other vehicles, so I should be able to do it I would think

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Yeah I can't believe the Roll pan for that price....I think I can pay off the PGM and get the roll pan. I may have to do without the rear lights...but i can probably swing the Fogs too. I have an XE without the fog light wiring harness, but I installed a few sets of non oem fog lights on other vehicles, so I should be able to do it I would think
Even if you cant get it figured out, atleast they will look good for 25 dollars.

·
Registered
756 Posts
yellow fogs. I love the look of HIDs with yellow fogs. Love to do it with mine, but lack of money has stopped everything besides gas and bills for awhile.

·
Registered
517 Posts
O5, the harness is very easy to make and is a clean install using the fog light stalk. I did this after I bought my XE, where the previous owner bought the OEM kit and discovered there wasnt a harness. He just mounted the lights for looks and left the stalk in the box, LOL.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O5, the harness is very easy to make and is a clean install using the fog light stalk. I did this after I bought my XE, where the previous owner bought the OEM kit and discovered there wasnt a harness. He just mounted the lights for looks and left the stalk in the box, LOL.
OK cool, I can probably figure it out, but I will give you a shout if I need some help LOL

·
Registered
264 Posts
There has been some great deals for the Titan here on the San Diego CL. I have seen full Flowmaster 50 series exhausts for $100, or full borla exhausts for $150. That's actually been my search for a bit now...exhaust systems for my truck. I did pick up a AEM Brute Force intake for my truck for $100 on CL though.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I got my OEM 20's in near perfect condition with great tires on them (less than 10K) off CL for $500, which those can go anywhere from $800-$1500 on ebay....Usually its hard to just find the rims for $500. My buddy actually buys enclosed trailers from ebay, then fixes them up and paints them and sells them for over twice what he paid in some cases

1 - 16 of 16 Posts