Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well did you know CraigsList has a personals section?

I posted an ad in the dating/banging section and OMG I got 23 emails! Now out of these 23 only 9 of them were hotties..not bad numbers!!

I don't want to sound like a player, but damn it, I need a hobby apparently!!

:redblob"

·
Super Moderator
159,753 Posts
Meet people? Is that what they're calling it these days? :lol:

·
Premium Member
92,350 Posts
I think the proper spelling would be "meat people"..... :rofl:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
No, but it's pretty obvious when all the ads have the same content and the same amount of words typed. PLus the rant & rave section has some good advice. :read: I may not be your type, but i know for sure i dont have to post ads in the trailer park craigs list to get laid. :kiss:

speaking from experience? :rofl:

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
adamdude.... welcome to the new millenium! a while back a few co-workers and I all pitched in and got this 18 year old kid, fresh from bootcamp an "erotic servicer".

$120 later..... He turned into a man. probably got a disease or a bad itch.

i think the chick was candian or russian? couldn't tell by the pics!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
This is your chance.
Post an ad for yourself and get yourself a gig as a boy toy for a geriatric woman.

·
Registered
315 Posts
adamdude.... welcome to the new millenium! a while back a few co-workers and I all pitched in and got this 18 year old kid, fresh from bootcamp an "erotic servicer".

$120 later..... He turned into a man. probably got a disease or a bad itch.

i think the chick was candian or russian? couldn't tell by the pics!
Canadian or Russian? WTF?
Do we look different somehow? :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,174 Posts
This is your chance.
Post an ad for yourself and get yourself a gig as a boy toy for a geriatric woman.
Thanks. :huh: I WAS eating breakfast. Not any more. Bleh!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
But Granny will buy all the groceries, clothes, drinks, smokes and motor vehicles.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
But the key is: You won't have to pay for them.
Granny might even buy you a house.

·
Premium Member
19,174 Posts
I don't care. I have standards. Plus I have a wife. :eyebrow:

Who's the goober adding the tags to this thread? Got some sick individuals around here. (Not that that is always a bad thing. :) )

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've heard lots of these girls want a cash deposit before they will go out on a "date".... ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Canadian or Russian? WTF?
Do we look different somehow? :confused:
It's a generalization, but yes, there is a canadian look. Don't take offense, it's not a bad thing. Here is my perception, cute eyes that curve down at the corners, full but small mouth tending towards an overbight, much larger round cheekbones, narrower nose, longer pointier chin... My favorite MILF is from Calgary.

I don't think Russians look like Canadians, but I used to know a guy with a smokin-hot Russian mail order bride.

I don't know her at all, but this chic is Canadian-looking. To me.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
I don't care. I have standards. Plus I have a wife. :eyebrow:

Who's the goober adding the tags to this thread? Got some sick individuals around here. (Not that that is always a bad thing. :) )
HRTKD... thats what i've been trying to figure out too. i mean, i like milfs and all, but seems like my threads (whether or not its a serious topic) seems to get attract the "taggers". i kinda get a laugh out of it.

but come on.... a "gum" job. dudes.... not during lunch time!

and ally.... i didn't mean to generalize. i'm just saying that on that one girls listing she stated she was canadian or russian or something. it was a few years back, so i dont remember the details.
:kiss:
-dave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts