Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just installed some new Bilstein 5100's assembled by PRG Products, new lower control arms and eccentric bolts. They ride great! Only problem is, I have a creaking noise coming from the driver front side. Sounds kind of like something rubbing, I can duplicate it by bouncing the front end up and down. I tried spraying some WD-40 on the bushings, but cannot get it to go away. I was wondering if there may be something else I should check? Maybe I installed the Bilstein's wrong?

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,483 Posts
Might have to have someone else bounce while you are down and find out where the noise is coming from

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, it sounds like its coming from the top of the strut, but it is brand new

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,483 Posts
oh. we will have to wait for someone else to help out than because i don't know how they go together on the trucks, personally. i haven't done suspension stuff yet

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I just installed some new Bilstein 5100's assembled by PRG Products, new lower control arms and eccentric bolts. They ride great! Only problem is, I have a creaking noise coming from the driver front side. Sounds kind of like something rubbing, I can duplicate it by bouncing the front end up and down. I tried spraying some WD-40 on the bushings, but cannot get it to go away. I was wondering if there may be something else I should check? Maybe I installed the Bilstein's wrong?
I have a 2019 Titan will this LOWERING Kit work for my truck. I am trying to lower the truck all the way around 2" front, 3" rear. Let me know. Please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts