Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I had a rough country suspension lift (6") put on about 2 months ago and now the past few weeks I'm getting that creaking noise in my front end. I replaced upper control arms sway links coo lovers and struts already. Plus I have new bushings on my sway bars too. I have bigger tires 295/70r18s. I'm thinking it might be lower control arms but I'm looking to see if anyone else has had this same issue too.

Thanks

Bart's titan

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi guys,

I am looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I had a rough country suspension lift (6") put on about 2 months ago and now the past few weeks I'm getting that creaking noise in my front end. I replaced upper control arms sway links coo lovers and struts already. Plus I have new bushings on my sway bars too. I have bigger tires 295/70r18s. I'm thinking it might be lower control arms but I'm looking to see if anyone else has had this same issue too.

Thanks

Bart's titan
First I would take it back to whoever installed it. Have them re-tourq all of the bolts. Second check the tightness on the ucas bolts. Make sure they are up tightened according to the tourq specs( I had that issue on the last titan I had).

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Did you get UCA's that you can grease? I didn't grease my DK's when I first installed them and they creaked like crazy. After I did the noise went away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts