Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got in back from another try at the dealer with no luck. i have had leaf springs checked. bushing replaced. exhaust hangers bent(recent visit) and it's still there. when i turn left any speed really but more noticable at slower speeds i get the loud moaning from the passenger side around the rear tire or maybe even the gas tank area. its loud enough to hear over a low radio and a/c and very loud with windows down or being outside. i even get it when hooking a trailer or when weight is added which is why the suspension would make sense imo but no luck so far. any ideas or experiance? its much louder in the early morning or night when the temps are cooler.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Maybe some of the body, or bed bolts are loose!!

Go thru and check them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been through that too. i looked it over and then a tech double checked and tightened everything the time before last.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
It's time to strap a little thin guy under the the frame and do some slow doughnuts in a parking lot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if only i wasn't 6'3" 210. i am going to sit in the back and listen and have someone drive around though and see if that can help in anyway.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I had that issue and narrowed it down to my leaf springs. Someone here mentioned tri-flow lubricant, I bought a can of that and between soaking the springs in that and lithium grease the only noise I get now is from my tailgate over bumps.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
liquid wrench aerosol, the tri flow worked better because no pun intended it flows better in between the springs. the lithium grease pretty much stays put.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts