Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE

I am offering a practically new set of laser grips for anyone who may own a Sig Sauer P239. This is a nice set of grips, because this set has an on/off switch unlike most laser grips. Also gives better stability with finger grooves. I sold the handgun it went on so i dont need it anymore. I wanted to offer it on here before i list on EBAY. Buy price is $279.99 normally, i am asking $100.00 dollars shipped. Still in box and under factory warranty.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Too bad they don't fit my P226...

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
loufish said:
Too bad they don't fit my P226...
Yeah......the Crimson Trace makes any handgun twice as effective and adds a little more deterring sense to it. Anyone who sees a red dot aimed at them usually thinks twice!!! :jester:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
PM sent!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
FOR SALE

I am offering a practically new set of laser grips for anyone who may own a Sig Sauer P239. This is a nice set of grips, because this set has an on/off switch unlike most laser grips. Also gives better stability with finger grooves. I sold the handgun it went on so i dont need it anymore. I wanted to offer it on here before i list on EBAY. Buy price is $279.99 normally, i am asking $100.00 dollars shipped. Still in box and under factory warranty.

PM me if interested.
Do you still have? I am interested
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
FOR SALE

PM me if interested.
Hey, ill buy that crimson trace off of you, give me a call if you still have it!
Gabe 817 691 5957

·
Registered
1 Posts
If the laser is still for sale I will buy it. I am down in Oxford, Al about every 2week for several days and can drive up to pick it up so you would not have to ship it. You can call me at 267-664-3300 anytime. John, Thanks

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Take a close look at the first post of this thread. It's from late 2007, and the OP has been banned. :bangit:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
HAHA I own these now... that's a post from way back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.