Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one trying to sell one or know of a place that has a good deal on this? I have an 06 and would like to add a crome bug deflector to it.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Don't get the chrome one. Get the stainless steel one. The chrome one will chip and the chrome will peel.

They have them on eBay once in a while. I think they are currently running around $120. Lund makes them. You can check some of the online retailers. Sometimes you can save $5 or $10....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up....I would have been pissed if I got the crome and it started to peel and chip. Stainless Steel it is. I'll check Ebay. Anyone else know a place to find a good deal on this feel free to let me know.

Blackbeauty said:
Don't get the chrome one. Get the stainless steel one. The chrome one will chip and the chrome will peel.

They have them on eBay once in a while. I think they are currently running around $120. Lund makes them. You can check some of the online retailers. Sometimes you can save $5 or $10....

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
autoanything has good prices on them, just have to shop around.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Only thing I don't like about my stainless bug guard is that it doesnt match the factory chrome.
The cheapest I found one was on Amazon.com

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's good to know, because the crome one is a little cheaper. Does it match the crome on the TITAN good?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love mine chrome matches good.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blackwagon said:
i have one i just took off for sale... make offers ill get some pics up soon
Do you have those pics? And give me an idea of how much your talking about. I live in Brandon so I can pick it up from you somewhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts