Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cruise Control quit working and although I am not 100% positive it seems like it happened around the time I added the burnout mod. I have tried it with the mod on and off and I know the mod works. I checked the in cab fuses that said cruise control or CC (can't remember now, I think there were two) and they both were fine. I checked a lot of the fuses and they were fine. I also checked the hookups on the pedal where I tied in the burnout mod and they were fine, the wiring is solid. I haven't had it to the dealership because I'll have to take the switch off and make it look factory again then put it back on after its fixed.

I can press the on off button and the cruise control light comes on but when I press set nothing happens.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Could be a few different things. One of the switches on the brake pedal could be bad. The set switch itself could be bad. Check the ASCD fuses and relays. Does the cruise light flash or anything?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll pull the break pedal switches again. I know I pulled both of them when doing the mod to get to the top one easier. Maybe I didn't get the bottom plug back on right.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Good thinking C.
Whatever is wrong, is probably related to something you did.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I thought the bottom switch was the one you disconnect to "smoke um up"...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts