Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
replaced the brake pedal switch, still flashes, replaced the steering wheel switch, STILL flashes.....ARRGH, the only consistent thing is that it seems to have to do with key cycle.I can shut truck off and restart and the cruise light will not flash the SET, however maybe seconds or a few minutes back to flashing. Does work intermittently, but rarely.......What should I try now ?? Thanks for any ideas :) 2006 Titan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
went to a well known repair shop, scanned and determined clock spring, the abs and slip light has came on but only after thorough wash thru an automatic bay that would spray underneath, lights would go out by time what ever gets wet would dry. Scan did show a C1140, he did follow up grounds, volts and continuity Only 10 miles from having scanned, the SLIP only came on while driving ?? Iv'e priced clock springs and having just replaced the cruise/radio switch, will most likely do the clock spring as well. Scan cost 125$, shop will give me a break on clock spring labor, unknown yet how much, has not called. 173,000miles, so may put assembled with turn levers and wiper levers..........Thanks for the suggestions and help, will post results when done, thanks again Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts