Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you are big fans of vintage/antique model cars, muscle cars, or anything of the like. If so you may be interested in this. Every year in October there is a event that is held here on the entire Mississippi Gulf Coast known as Cruisin' The Coast. It is a major event every year with live entertainment, people cruising, up and down the beach looking at the rides, or people coming to compete in antique car competitions.

The 11th Annual Cruisin' The Coast is coming up soon and will be held from September 30-October 7. Here is the website

http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/

·
Registered
662 Posts
Went every year when I lived in the Florida panhandle. Always had a good time.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I don't think my '51 Dodge B-3 (the first Ram) truck "Job Rated" would make it down to Mississippi...I'm afraid to take it 20 miles from home. Then again with 285,000 miles on the original flathead 6, reliability isn't that great.

P.S. Finding parts for this truck is a pain. I'd have more luck finding parts for a Duesenberg...:lol:

I hope however participates has a great time :cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was born and raised in Biloxi Mississippi. Never heard of it before. I'll have to try and make it next year since it ends today. And it is nice to see the gulf coast getting back on its feet. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,904 Posts
LoudPipes said:
I was born and raised in Biloxi Mississippi. Never heard of it before. I'll have to try and make it next year since it ends today. And it is nice to see the gulf coast getting back on its feet. :cheers:
You must have mis-read the dates. it runs from Sept.30 - Oct. 7 so you have plenty of time to make it.

Clint

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spread the word about this if you can. This is always a big event on the coast ever since it first began 11 years ago. It lasts the entire week of September 30th-October 7th.

http://cruisinthecoast.com/

I would love to have a Titan meet down here or something.

If any of you could imagine gridlock traffic, consiting of nothing but vintage, antique, and muscle cars, then this is the event to be at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think one of the best areas to hit is Ocean Springs. You can park and the whole downtown is roped off and littered with classics. I've been the past 3 years. It's a good time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts