Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you've wanted to pick up the CSF 2 row, all aluminum radiator you can get it at Auto Parts Warehouse for $260 shipped. I've gone through 3 oem radiators in the last 1.5 years. It was time to go to all aluminum.

I can't link it for some reason. Search for, CSF3328.

Auto Parts Warehouse | Car Parts, Truck Parts & Auto Body Parts Online - Free Shipping on most Auto Accessories & Performance Parts – AutoPartsWarehouse

15% off coupon code - DADSDAY

I assume today is the last day for the coupon code, otherwise it is $305 shipped. Only $50 off, but everything helps.

Can't wait to get this SOB in so I don't have to worry about blowing another one! I'm gonna take a baseball bat to my old one, then leave it at the front door of the dealership one night.

EDIT: For those that already have it. How much more coolant did you need, because of the 2 rows? Stock is 3.25 gallons.

·
Premium Member
21,316 Posts
Coupon code "HATSOFF" gives you 20% off if you spend $200+. Ends today. Of course I received that coupon code AFTER I bought the radiator and hoses. :(

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
That's a hell of a deal there!!! I just bought a $600 black leather couch yesterday though... :)

Reactions: TiTAN-

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
This is to pull behind your T doing donuts with some buddies on it, right?
LMAO! Not this one...too expensive, but i have one we can use for that!!! The chrome feet on it would make pretty sparks flying down the road though... :eyebrow:

My new place is coming along nicely! Got the new couch being delivered on Thurs. Now i need a big flat screen! Since my couch is huge & take up the whole damn apt, i need one i can hang on the wall! I figure if i'm not out spending money as much, i can afford a few thing around the house! :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
sadly i did not get the same deal but paid 297.91 since california decided to start making websites charge taxes :-\.. used the "STUDENT10" code for 10% off..

Reactions: gweasel77
1 - 6 of 6 Posts