Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other morning I go out to my truck and I can see a small puddle on the ground. I had just changed the power steering hoses so this was concerning. Well, it turns out it was the drain plug for the CFS radiator...

Later that night I went to the website for CFS to find a support link or find where I get a new plug and gasket. I found a share your story link and sent off my question about getting another plug and gasket.

The next morning I had an email stating that they were sorry about the leak and they would send out the parts ASAP and just give them an address. :big_grin:

One day later I have the parts! So, I guess I will be changing the antifreeze this weekend ...

Just wanted to say Thank You to Andrew Ferguson @ CSF Radiators | Ultimate Performance Cooling for your great support!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
You're very welcome Robert. More importantly, thank you for standing behind our product and company. We are always happy to help with any request, questions, or concerns.

So thank you again and if anyone needs anything, feel free to reach out to me.

[email protected]

909-355-1991 Ext 1027

·
Super Moderator
37,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
excellent!
I have a CSF rad NIB sitting right here waiting for the time to go in.:big_grin:
In 60,000 miles I had 2 OEM's start leaking. This one has 150,000 miles on it now ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts