Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just wondering if anyone has a CST Lift 7" that stays mostly on blacktop? I want to stay mostly on blacktop, with the option of a lil off-road. I bought my Titan for the driveability, but also cause it can be modded so much. It drives very well in its stock form, but I want to give it more "BadAss Appeal". Does anyone recommend what shocks/coilovers/etc to run for my needs?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I do a lot of street driving having to commute to work...about a 120 miles a day round trip. I had the 7" CST kit installed at around 22K miles and I have 60K miles on it now...still streetable as ever. Ever since installing the Trutrac I have been steering the truck with the rear end :) and it still never feels top heavy in the least ( I also have 35" tires on it as well ) ...you will like the lift.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help everyone. I do know that I like the CST lift because of reputation. From my understanding, it is one of the best built lift kits available. I am still in question to the shocks/coilovers I am going to have to choose. I want the factory ride with the stance of an off-roader. What shocks/coilovers does one recommend for a ride like that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts