Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

If anyone is contemplating lifting thier truck, then we have an offer that might interest some. As many already know, CST is manufacturing what is to be one of the best lift kits available for the Titan.

For a limited time we are offering the CST 8" lift kit for the 2wd Titan at a special price for all members of Titantalk.com. During the rest of the month of March, and until the end of April we are offering it for $1995.95 plus shipping.

For those who are in So. Cal we are offering the same kit for $2600 installed.

Again, this lift is going to be one of the best kits available for the Titan for a long time. It uses components that are so stout, that you see very quickly where your money has gone to. The kit achieves 8" of lift using a solid one piece subframe that provides a strong foundation for the lift kit and the truck. The kit also utilizes new 1/4" steel to construct the new lift spindles that are laser cut for precision, and fully mig welded for additional strength. Also included are a set of replacement upper control arms with integrated 1" uni-balls to replace the weaker factory ball joints, and new extended front brake lines. To lift the rear the kit uses a new 4" block and u-bolt kit. If you so choose we offer the available replacement 4" Deaver rear spring packs. All said and done the kit can clear a size 315/70/17 tire with 8" wide wheels with 5" of backspacing. The kit is built with the quality, and craftsmanship that is making CST one of the most popular lift kits on the market for any truck. Bottom line, the kit is built stronger than it has to be. After all there is nothing wrong with overkill, especially when it comes to your suspension.

We can also put together a complete package that will include lift kit, wheels, tires, and any additional accessories. Contact us if you have any questions and we will return your request very promptly!

Thanks to everyone,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
Stop, you are killing me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Damn I was a week too early doing mine. I could have saved a couple hundred buying the lift from ya :crying: I will be very interested in the AEM intake and some sort of power programmer in the future form you :)
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DTEK said:
Damn I was a week too early doing mine. I could have saved a couple hundred buying the lift from ya :crying: I will be very interested in the AEM intake and some sort of power programmer in the future form you :)
Hello,

I know how that feels man. I am sorry I did not post here earlier as well. I am all about helping people out. Let me know if you have any questions on anything else.

Thanks,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Do you know if anybody will be releasing a 4X4 version of any kit. Please let me know thanks.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GalaxyCC said:
Do you know if anybody will be releasing a 4X4 version of any kit. Please let me know thanks.
There will be 4x4 kits available for the Titan. The release dates are soon, but keep getting pushed back. Why? No one knows but the R&D departments of these companies. I know Rancho is close to coming out with thier kit for the 4x4. Superlift is rumored to be working on one, and so is CST. I will post any new information on any of the kits that become available. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
I live in so cal but in the san diego area so i'm sure if i'd have to go wherever you are to get it installed or what. I saw you much you said it would be for the lift and install. I would love weld racing wheels, what size would fit my truck if i got the lift or if i didn't get the lift? I think my stock rims are 17". Also you say the tires that fit it are 315/70/17. How does that size compare to say like 35" tires? Just wondering how much something like this would be altogether. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
MaxPowers said:
I live in so cal but in the san diego area so i'm sure if i'd have to go wherever you are to get it installed or what. I saw you much you said it would be for the lift and install. I would love weld racing wheels, what size would fit my truck if i got the lift or if i didn't get the lift? I think my stock rims are 17". Also you say the tires that fit it are 315/70/17. How does that size compare to say like 35" tires? Just wondering how much something like this would be altogether. thanks
315/70/17 from BFG are listed at like 34.8 inches (35).

Your stock wheels are 17x7.5 with the Off-Road.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
Cloud 9 Motorsports said:
There will be 4x4 kits available for the Titan. The release dates are soon, but keep getting pushed back. Why? No one knows but the R&D departments of these companies. I know Rancho is close to coming out with thier kit for the 4x4. Superlift is rumored to be working on one, and so is CST. I will post any new information on any of the kits that become available. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eddie
Cloud 9 Motorsports
The reason more kits aren't out for the 4x4's is, lack of trucks. Are you willing to use your truck for a test mule? If so, contact some the lift companies above and see if they would be willing to use your truck.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top