Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how much the cst long travel kit is with coilovers for the titan? and where you can buy it? im gonna start saving up for the kit just want to get a ball park estimate. also any pics that anyone has of titans with this kit would be cool too. thanks

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I would venture 4K plus shocks and bypasses. If i remember correctly, bypasses are around 2K.

If that's too high, wait for PRG's mid-travel kit, which is 4K for the kit, coilovers, airbumps, and a few other things i can't recall.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
SDTitan1 said:
I thought CST discontinued the LT kit for a while, not enough demand.........am I imaginging things?

If i remember correct, they didn't flat-out discontinue the kit; more along the lines of produce a number of kits every so-often, since it is an expensive kit.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
SDTitan1 said:
I thought CST discontinued the LT kit for a while, not enough demand.........am I imaginging things?
It is still available. They just make them in small runs.

The kits are about $4k plus shocks. Call PRG if you want one.

·
Banned
324 Posts
I paid 4k for the kit alone. Dont remember how much the radflos were, but i do know that theyre all leaking. your going to want to add bumps to this kit as well, unless you want huge holes in your fender well. ill sell you mine for cheap when the burg kit is ready.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
AII,

I was the one that said bypasses were 2K each; thanks for correcting my mistake. No, i don't know exactly who is fabricating PRG's kit; I just know that PRG designed the kit.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Mazulla is building my production stuff. ODR is building the race truck. Mid travel kit should be back from powdercoat within a week. Ill certainly have pics when its ready.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Since this kit can be used on 4wd titans, the shock will be on top of the arm. We are working on a very high-end race package that will be very similar to Mazulla's chevy kit though. Keep in mind, we are looking at a mid-travel kit for around $4000 including coilovers. This is tig welded chro-mo, all delrin bushings, etc. No cutting or welding either (unless you add an airbump and our reinforcment brackets).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts