Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 07 Titan KC 2WD, I currently have bilstein HD with 2.5" spacer up front and 1.5" Block in the back. I was planning to go with the CST Spindle to get a 6.5" lift total. I was wondering beside the CST Spindle packet, CST 3" or 4" Blocks rear, and the CST carrier bearing do I have to get anything else? Is the Upper control arm replacement necessary? Please help. Any assistant is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
984 Posts
UCA is not necessary. I'm assuming you are buying from Greg (PRG), so just go off of this list:

"CST 4" lift spindle w/ braided front brake lines, PRG 2.5" Leveling Spacer, Pro Comp Rear Shocks, Fabtech CBDB, 4" tapered blocks, and U-Bolts"

PRG Products

You sound like you have everything good to go except for the brake lines.

Edit: Just a thought, I can't exactly recall if the rear bilstein HD's can compensate for the addition rear height...I know the 5125s can. Do a quick search and you should be able to find out.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The question of what to do with the rear comes up all the time and since each truck is a little different the answer is obvious....get the front end squared away first, THEN see how much you need to get the back end where YOU want it...

Some guys want a level truck, others want some rear end high rake and then some like the "Escondido Rake"

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
from what I've read, if you go higher that 6.5" up front you will get some UCA contact at full droop. You might get away with grinding the UCA where its making contact? The answers are on this site, you just have to use the search function. Good luck

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey guys I have a 07 Titan KC 2WD, I currently have bilstein HD with 2.5" spacer up front and 1.5" Block in the back. I was planning to go with the CST Spindle to get a 6.5" lift total. I was wondering beside the CST Spindle packet, CST 3" or 4" Blocks rear, and the CST carrier bearing do I have to get anything else? Is the Upper control arm replacement necessary? Please help. Any assistant is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
longer rear shocks is the only thing else you need. i got the same setup with 4" blocks in the rear and it is exactally level, so if you want the front to be higher go with 3" blocks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts