Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at picking up some used CST UCA's for my Titan however they need new bushings. I called CST and while they have ample ball joints for sale, they no longer have bushings nor do they know a part number/cross reference number/or anywhere I could find them.

I don't want to buy something to end up not being able to find parts for it.

Anyone have a solution to find them?

*I'm sure the bushing diameters could be measured to find something comparable but the seller doesn't seem too interested in getting dimensions or an alternate part number.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Oh damn. That sucks! I would be super freaking pissed if I needed new ball joints & SPC discontinued them! I personally spent $600 on my SPC UCA's recently so I know they are pricey. I almost sold mine, because I didn't think I needed them with my Rough Country 6" Lift, which i don't, unless I want to buy adjustabke coilovers & add in an extra 1-3" on top of my 6" lift, which I was planning to do, but decided against it if not offer to buy you a set if SPC UCA's (a stretch) but they should make it right. I'd ask for a manager & keep going up the ladder till they find you a set of ball joints somewhere or offer to replace them.

Hope you figure it out. Did you ask them WTF you're suppose to do? They should offer to buy you a new set if UVA's. Atleast work with one of their dealers to obtain a set of CST UCA's & call it a wash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts