Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can they be sold by themselves or only with the 8" kit? probly a stupid question since there is 3 other upper arms to choose from but just curious

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I've never seen them sold by themselves.......not a stupid question, when Greg installed the spindle kit last year I asked if he had a set he'd let go of cheap and he said I'd just be wasting my $$ with installation and all....not much of an improvement, better off waiting/saving for the TC arms (all there was at that time, of course)

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
The CST arms offer no more droop than stock (actually a bit less if I remember correctly). I have a set laying around here somewhere. Ill sell them super-cheap! I used to run them when there was nothing else availble, before the tapered adaptors and such. i had to machine the stock spindle then make the proper spacers to get it to work. I lost droop and compression, but it looked cool.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i think ill just wait. i just got a promotion at work so hopefully i wont have to wait too long.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
cafirefighter said:
greg, how cheap is "super cheap" ?

thanks
cafirefighter
whatever the going-rate is for a two-bit whore...:lol:

SDTitan1 said:
....not much of an improvement, better off waiting/saving for the TC arms (all there was at that time, of course)
hey, you knockin' my TC arms?!!! you calling them antiquated??!!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts