Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CST suspension has posted a black Nissan Titan with a 7" lift. This truck has a particularly nice set of rims and tires. It states that they are 20X10 with 5in backspacing, does anyone know what combo they are running. I have found something like the rims on the KMC website, but they don't look exactly right either. Anyone with any clues?:huh:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
is this the truck you're talking about? I don't know what wheels they are but I'll post a pic for other members to help you and not have to click a dozen times looking for the pic on the website ...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea, sorry about that...but yea, thats it. Its a nice looking rig and not to mention exactly the stance I want. I was just wondering if anyone knows the wheel/tire combo...or maybe even the sizes of these monsters...?:huh:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
willjames007 said:
Yea, sorry about that...but yea, thats it. Its a nice looking rig and not to mention exactly the stance I want. I was just wondering if anyone knows the wheel/tire combo...or maybe even the sizes of these monsters...?:huh:
Looks like 20x10 KMC XD series Diesels black. I'd get the 17x9.

The backspacing on the 10" wide rims will be 4.5" plus the 2" wider width than the stock 18x8 rims, and they will stick out 3" more! Or 3 3/8" more than the stock 17 x 7.5" rims
http://www.eastcoasttires.com/wheelbrands/XD-Series/DIESEL-with-Black-Finish/

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its true, I am no guru at wheel and tires and backspacing and all that stuff. I am not even an off-roader. I don't know what backspacing really is, or center bore diameter, or even if its relevant to me. I am just looking at a "show" stance with my set up. This truck will rarely meet the mud and muck. I just want a great on-road ride with the "option" of doing a lil off roading. I am in need assistance of choosing. I know you referenced a smaller tire and rim combo. I have already chosen the CST 7" lift and don't want to leave to much spacing between tire and well. The 20X10 is the rim/combo is the only one that I have seen and likes so well. I want a large rim with a small/low profile A/T tire. I went with CST because of their quality as well as being known for their street-ability. Any suggestions? Check out this pic...
XXX.cstsuspension.com/ecom/images/photoGallery/46.681.600x400.DSC01438.JPG[/IMG]

·
Registered
235 Posts
the wheels look like Hotwheel D-Backs, You can find them on Discount tires Direct's web site: They show up at $288.00 each delivered

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Travis: Do you have the website for that Discount Tire Direct. There are several under that name. I am personally looking for the 20X10s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts