Nissan Titan Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,240 Posts
Hmm, i have a question then, my dads DD and Towing vehicle is an 07 F-350 with 380hp and 560 ft/lbs (he is stock). He tows 17,000lbs up the cuesta grade, dropping below 40mph with it pinned :p How come the numbers are so different from what you people are saying?
Laws of physics apply to non-Titan Talk members. Your dad needs to join TitanTalk.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
it has to deal with the fact you are pulling 17k lbs with a pick up, all comes to GEARING!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a great discussion....Ive had my 04 CC T since i opened my big mouth and said "if Nissan ever builds a fullsize truck ill be the first in line!" I still love my truck...Only a couple minor issues over the years but thats like every other Nissan ive owned as well...i expect nothing less. So im gonna go ahead and open my big mouth again:)...."If Nissan ever puts a Diesel in the Titan ill be in line with all of you!" I need another Turbo in my stable....

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I'll be following you RCHGVR! Give Nissan that first year to weed out the bugs then get me a diesel Titan, by 2015 my Titan will be worth ZERO on trade which is why I plan to use it as my toy and my 2nd Gen Titan as my pretty truck. :D

·
Registered
766 Posts
Uh, dudes, since when did Nissan ever work out any bugs in a year?

Axle seals?
Manifolds?
Differentials?
IPDM?
Brakes?
HVAC controls?

All that stuff persisted for years. And Nissan will never come out and say "oops, we messed up but it's fixed now" they just deny it and quietly change things without acknowledging why changes were made.

I'd give 'em more than 1 year. I think most people would agree that it took 4 model years for Nissan to work out 1/2 of the issues on the current Titan.

Reactions: Shane06fl

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Uh, dudes, since when did Nissan ever work out any bugs in a year?

Axle seals?
Manifolds?
Differentials?
IPDM?
Brakes?
HVAC controls?

All that stuff persisted for years. And Nissan will never come out and say "oops, we messed up but it's fixed now" they just deny it and quietly change things without acknowledging why changes were made.

I'd give 'em more than 1 year. I think most people would agree that it took 4 model years for Nissan to work out 1/2 of the issues on the current Titan.

So?!!!!!!!! :bangit: :bangit: :bangit: if I keep the 05 that will be off road only truck :teethmast :teethmast the Diesel titan will be my street queen all clean and nice :teeth:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I am keeping my two '05's for ever because I all ready worked out the bugs.

Reactions: KING_Polaris

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well over a year, since this news first came out, but I haven't seen any updates, or if we will ever get anything for our taxpayer money.

Anyone else hear anything yet?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
There won't be anything new until at least 2014-2015.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.