Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t be the only person that has thought about this empty space. Has anyone found an insert that would go in front of or behind the cup holders? It seams like a good spot for a phone holder or something to that affect.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You mean like a tray over the deeper part of the console well? Same width as the cup holder?

Neat idea I guess. My phone goes up on the Scosche mount, but an extra level of storage would be neat. Subbing to see if someone has something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the deeper area in the center console. Something that would snap into the spot where you could move the cup holders.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You mean like a tray over the deeper part of the console well? Same width as the cup holder?

Neat idea I guess. My phone goes up on the Scosche mount, but an extra level of storage would be neat. Subbing to see if someone has something.
Got a pic of your scoche mount? I'm looking for something magnetic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOL. Seeing this zombie back up a few months later, it is worth noting that Nissan had exactly the same idea. The 2020 Titan has exactly this holder. It is removable, so I am willing to bet it will fit earlier 2g trucks. It doesn't look like they have changed the console much otherwise. Question is, can it be ordered from Nissan Parts (once the 2020 hits the dealers).

·
Registered
141 Posts
i have the cup holder insert in that space at the bottom. so now i have 4 cup holders, one deep well that holds my coffee mug pretty darn stable now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts