Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious, has anyone noticed the two cupholders on the inside of the tailgate? I was struggling this morning trying to load the dog and some garbage in the bed while drinking a hot cup of go-juice when I noticed them. It will come in handy when sitting on the tailgate with a beverage. :cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
I'm just curious, has anyone noticed the two cupholders on the inside of the tailgate? I was struggling this morning trying to load the dog and some garbage in the bed while drinking a hot cup of go-juice when I noticed them. It will come in handy when sitting on the tailgate with a beverage. :cheers:
I just noticed those this morning as well as I was loading a Yamaha 50cc scooter in the back of the bed of the truck.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
Do you have a pic of this?

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pistonpete said:
Its more like a small indention than an actual cupholder LS.1.
Yeah, you're right, I was stretching it a little. The covering on the tailgate is ribbed plastic like a drop in bedliner and the indentations allow the bottom of a cup to have a smooth surface to rest on. Click on the attached image.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
hehe...I had to go out in the garage and take a look...sure enough I've got em too! Here's to your powers of observation, Bayou Titan! :cheers:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think the cupholders double as a resting place for the bed extender pads, but cupholder works for me!
SON

·
Registered
473 Posts
Come on now, how many times have you been rotating the tires or working on the truck and needed a place to put your beer?

Let alone the times when that will come in handy assembeling stuff, use 1 for parts the other for beer. If anything spills rinse it down.

It is the only good place for open beer in a truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts