Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I'm done. I've done everything I wanted to do with my truck. Now faced with layoffs I'm going to be proactive and get rid of my truck. Its been fun. My turbo system will be completed and eventually sold so stay tuned. Catch you guys on the flip flop.

·
Premium Member
72,803 Posts
Dang, that sucks.....

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry to hear your pains.. I however am pretty much looking at the same. Though I have a head start. I lost my job in Jan. and still haven't found a new one. Good luck with you in the future..

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
..uhh how can you tune the turbo and such if you don't have the truck?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. Things just got worse overnight here in my world, so I may be doing the same thing with the Z (1 year old). The truck would be in trouble too if it was not paid off. People I work with will be losing there job in a couple of months. I could lose mine anytime between Aug and this time next year. I will be one of the last to go so I will see it coming.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very sorry to hear that man! Sucks when things are hard enough that you have to get rid of the T :,-(

Any last info for us about your turbo so people can see what you accomplished as long as you still have it?

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The turbo is off the truck as of my lunch hour today. I can clean it up now and have the piping painted. Then its off to have a jig made and ready for sale.

For those that have doubts please note:

I've made more than 425hp and 444tq, watch the video closely. I backed down to the current numbers.
I've posted my dyno graphs and video from the dyno tuning.
I've had it road tested cross country from high elevation to near sea level.
I've taken several respected board members for a ride so they could see it first hand.

I've taken mine to the track and posted my track time and weight. Have you seen any other 5300+lbs titan with bald tires trap 99.7mph with a 2.3 60'? I could have easily dropped 300+lbs and gotten into the 13's but then those numbers would not have been true. And I'm all about verifying performance claims.

I won't be posting much but I'll check in from time to time. I'm almost certain that my system will make a lot of people happy when they see the pricing. I'm waiting to see what another board member does with the tranny. If it all works out you may see a turbo and built tranny come in for less money together that what you would possibly pay for one of the items sold from someone else.

I've already done everything I said I was going to do. As for looks, lets just say that its tough to make a rear mount system any different then anyone else.

If you want to know what boost I'm running give the guys at Jotech Motorsports a call and ask them what spring I had them put in.

Reactions: Tmoses
1 - 11 of 11 Posts