Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a rear bumper like the ones you see on jeeps. Swing gate with a spare mount. I have a topper that I access a lot by just opening the back window, so I'd like to find one that keeps the tire off the window. Most of the jeep ones have a single pivot point like stem that comes off the top of the bumper on one side. My hinge would need to be mounted to the face of the bumper to keep it off the back window.
Anybody seen anything like this on a Titan or know of a fab shop in my area? Southeast.
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm looking for a rear bumper like the ones you see on jeeps. Swing gate with a spare mount. I have a topper that I access a lot by just opening the back window, so I'd like to find one that keeps the tire off the window. Most of the jeep ones have a single pivot point like stem that comes off the top of the bumper on one side. My hinge would need to be mounted to the face of the bumper to keep it off the back window.
Anybody seen anything like this on a Titan or know of a fab shop in my area? Southeast.
Thanks,
MultiCarrier

I am not vouching for these guys. Caveat Emptor

Ditto, I looked into these awhile back, but the price stopped me. It does look like a nice setup.

Let us know how it works..

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
prices look very reasonable compared to others on the market. To bad they are so far away. I need a custom front bumper built for my body lift.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
prices look very reasonable compared to others on the market. To bad they are so far away. I need a custom front bumper built for my body lift.
They may be associated with the Kennesaw Mountain guys, and there are some horror stories on the net about KM. I dunno one way or another.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Let us know how it goes, I've always thought these were cool.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link! Thats a pretty sweet set up, looks like it could get expensive easy. It will be on the wish list for a while.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That bumper is from Kennesaw only now they are "Tactical Armour Group":huh: New management perhaps? They take a long time to get their stuff out there and I have heard of customer service issues. There are a few members that have their stuff on here and most seem happy with the product, just complain about the wait.... I'd love to get the front and rear bumpers from them, tax time maybe? Wilco Products, AKA Tiregate, also makes something similar that replaces the tailgate but the tire doesn't swing away like you want. Other than having one made, those are the only two I've seen for our trucks.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts