Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a quick exhaust vid the other morning while I was bored.
Also, this video was after a 45min drive so the exhaust was hot and sounds better after warmed up of course.

The exhaust has been on for 9 months and completely broken in.

YouTube - 2011 Cory Titan Exhaust VID.AVI

The setup goes as follows:

Doug thorley long tubes---NO CATS
to
True Dual 2.5in B-pipes
to
2.5in Magnaflow X-pipe
to
Dual 2.5in Magnaflow-Magnapacks (resonators)
to
Dual 2.5in Flowmaster 40-Series with 3in dumps/turndowns.

I have had Ford F150 owners ask me how they get their trucks to sound like my Titan and I say with a hint of sarcasm "Its simple, Buy a Titan"

Also, I have changed the muffler setup FOUR times, this being the 4th. lol,
Reason being is that I had magnaflows dumped, Horrible Ping Pop drove me crazy,

Then I found some used Magnapacks sittin in the back of my local muffler shop and paid $50 for the pair. Had them installed with a set of the flows dumped and hoorah.

Only downside is the drone, but i've learned what rpms and throttle position to where I can minimize the drone while crusing.

I am however wanting to change the Flowmaster sections out and put in place some a set of Borla Multicore mufflers, I think the XR-1s?

I'm not sure what the difference between the XR1 sportsman and XR1 Race are internally.

Anyway Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
That honestly is the best sounding Titan I've ever heard, hands down! Sounds mean as hell. Honestly sounds like a race car.

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That honestly is the best sounding Titan I've ever heard, hands down! Sounds mean as hell. Honestly sounds like a race car.
appreciate it man, that does mean a lot coming from ya bro.

I will get some better videos and some drive bys under WOT.

I spent a lot of time and effort trying to get her to sound the way she does.

Spread the word I have the best sounding titan ever lol:teethmast

Should hear her in person...its beastly. I can't wait for uprev and cams... those are on my ''waiting for wishes list'' lol.

By the way if any of you are curious as to what it looks like underneath here ya go. I designed it in my head and had my local exhaust shop friend i've been with for years do this for me Needless to say I'm proud of what I did and how it turned out.
(in the picture you can see the 2.5in B pipes(no cats) to Xpipe, to dual magnapacks to dual flowmaster 40series dumped.)

Your right I been listening to it more and I all I can think of is a race car type sound, especially the way Eleanor sounds in Gone in 60 seconds... :)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
appreciate it man, that does mean a lot coming from ya bro.

I will get some better videos and some drive bys under WOT.

I spent a lot of time and effort trying to get her to sound the way she does.

Spread the word I have the best sounding titan ever lol:teethmast

Should hear her in person...its beastly. I can't wait for uprev and cams... those are on my ''waiting for wishes list'' lol.
Post up those drive byes soon man! Cant wait to hear it! Just sell that SC for about $250 and get the Uprev ordered:) Thats what I did, I thought screw it, I'm tired of waiting.

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post up those drive byes soon man! Cant wait to hear it! Just sell that SC for about $250 and get the Uprev ordered:) Thats what I did, I thought screw it, I'm tired of waiting.
lol yeah I sold my superchips back in March or April '10. Wish I would've went ahead at that time and ordered UPREV. Soon enough though, i'm getting a better job within a few weeks and by better I mean, hella good pay. Finally!

I would like to be one of the highest rwhp all motor titans, with CVTCS JWT cams, Relentless 90mm TB and intake with UPREV... wanna get as close to 400rwhp as possible... it prob won't happen without a new intake manifold.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
lol yeah I sold my superchips back in March or April '10. Wish I would've went ahead at that time and ordered UPREV. Soon enough though, i'm getting a better job within a few weeks and by better I mean, hella good pay. Finally!

I would like to be one of the highest rwhp all motor titans, with CVTCS JWT cams, Relentless 90mm TB and intake with UPREV... wanna get as close to 400rwhp as possible... it prob won't happen without a new intake manifold.
Do it and prove it to all the haters....LOL There are a lot of haters that keep popping up on here. I can spot them right away! I wont mention any names but one of them has something to do with storms. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts