Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I need someone with some electrical backround. I have a set of factory HID headlamps off an Infiniti QX4. Can I somehow use the ballasts/igniters and bulbs from the Infiniti lights and hook it up to my factory 07 lamps? Can I run the harness coming off the Titan headlamp low beam directly into the harness for the Infiniti parts and just mount the box or is there something I am missing?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
im not too sure about oem hids but are you wanting to use the projector and do a retrofit ?

if not, im not sure which bulb you have but you need a 9006, buy a set on ebay, for $40 and use the oem ballasts.. it should work fine

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
killcatzforfun said:
im not too sure about oem hids but are you wanting to use the projector and do a retrofit ?

if not, im not sure which bulb you have but you need a 9006, buy a set on ebay, for $40 and use the oem ballasts.. it should work fine
I dont want to use the projectors, just the ballast and bulbs and put them in the titan projector. Just wasnt sure if I could plug directly in.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
find out what bulbs they are, also some pics would be nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
you can hook up the stock harness of your titan straight to the ballast.. (thats what i did on mine)... but i advice you to seal you ballast with something.. mine keeps going out everytime i go offroading when it gets wet.. but the next day they work find

1 - 5 of 5 Posts