Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of a hitch that will look stock with a 3" body lift. Im looking to get rid of the ugly gap in between the hitch and bumper. I would just remove the hitch but I use it on a regular basis.

Thanks
-Dave

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Performance Accessories makes a steel box to fill that gap. It's not the gap guards you can find on their website, so you might have to call them to get one. I helped a buddy put his body lift on and he doesnt have a hitch so that piece was extra. I'll ask him if he still has it.

Sean

·
Registered
97 Posts
I modified mine, cut the cross tube off the mounting bracket and rewelded the cross tube about 2.5" higher.

I'll take a pic of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I modified mine, cut the cross tube off the mounting bracket and rewelded the cross tube about 2.5" higher.

I'll take a pic of it tomorrow.
I forgot i made this thread haha. A pic would be great, are you a trade welder or something? I'm not sure id trust my self considering I'm either pulling a trailer full of toys or the business trailer behind me, I actually am starting welding school in november though. Looking forward to the picture, thanks man.

-Dave

·
Registered
97 Posts
I forgot i made this thread haha. A pic would be great, are you a trade welder or something? I'm not sure id trust my self considering I'm either pulling a trailer full of toys or the business trailer behind me, I actually am starting welding school in november though. Looking forward to the picture, thanks man.

-Dave
I don't weld for a living but I have been welding since high school, about 17 years now. Mostly a hobby but i also build stuff to sell. That's how I'm able to purchase most of my mods and toys.

·
Registered
266 Posts
do you have a pic from underneath the truck i want to move mine up but the bracket for the relocation of the bumper would be in the way from moving the hitch receiver up did you make a custom bracket too?

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is the best i can do without removing the hitch. I should have taken pics before i installed it. This gives u an idea of how high the cross tube is on the bracket. Ended up cutting about 2" from the bottom of the bracket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts