Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so many inquiring minds would like to know what stage my truck is in And why it wasn't @ Old Town. I had Relentless Rpm Install a Body Kit and then I took it over to the Paintshop they recommended(Coral Ridge/aka Insane Customs in Punta Gorda,FL). I had them paint the body kit and the truck.
The paint scheme was inspired by a Matchbox Diecast Titan that I saw in the for Sale section that Dova put up. And after searching endlessly at custom paint jobs on the net. So I said hell I already wanna do a custom 2-tone why not add a little Twist. LOL I knew what I had in mind as far as the color combo for the 2-tone but needed a break up of the 2 colors to give it some contrast. So enough with the antics and check out the Transformation from Matchbox Toy Titan to Reality....

TITAN B4 BODY KIT

TITAN AFTER RELENTLESS PRM BODY KIT installed Unpainted

MATCHBOX INSPIRATION

PREP PICS

AFTER PAINT WITH STOCK GRILLE AND STEEL WHEELS(not my Rims or Tailgate)

After Paint with T-Rex Upper 1pc Grille Installed(Lower still to come)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Holy woofers!(2nd to last pic) ha. Looks good. I like the two-tone. Pinstripes aren't really my taste, but they don't look bad.

Reactions: 007KING

·
Registered
315 Posts
I like the paint color choice and road you are going after, now........I still cant make myself like the Relentless kit though. Props for the custom work though! :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I love everything but the body kit. Overall really cool truck!

Reactions: IbChris

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
glad to see you did the door jams and didnt cheat haha. looks amazing. great color combo!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Finally got some pics. Looks good. Can't wait to see this in person.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dude, the front of that truck now looks like a Scion cube :(.

I liked it with the lowering kit and the side\front\rear skirts sorry bro not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I dig the paint job. The body kit looks a little 80"s nascar style to me. It will probably look better dropped on some big race looking wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
NICE!!:thumbsup: I like when someone show the Titan some love. Good work bro'.

L

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought your subs were the back seats lol
That might be next on my list since I've only had 2 people in the back of my truck all the years I've owned it. LOL There is a dream to build A Wall but not anytime soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome paint job...I don't know about that body kit, it looks like it doesn't contour with the body very well. Those subs are insane though!!!

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Look's great, bro!!! That's one thing i have yet to do to any of my vehicle's i've modded, is custom paint! Very nice work!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look's great, bro!!! That's one thing i have yet to do to any of my vehicle's i've modded, is custom paint! Very nice work!!!
yeah it's definitely a Eye Catching Color...At night it looks like the truck is glowing!! lol seriously This is my 1st custom paint job. I said what the hell im gonna keep the T till the wheels fall off so lets make it look extraordinary !!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I love that paint but to me the body kit is too much, but the truck looks great. I guess I'll have to step it up some if I'm gonna keep the lowered trophy next year.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts