Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The book below gives a decent description of the mods that have been done to the truck. The exterior and interior overhaul are brand new. The mechanics rebuild has some mileage. All the details are below.
I will state that I rarely take this truck out without someone making a comment. I recently hauled a 6,800 camper with the truck. The tranny rarely downshifts when climbing a grade on the interstate. Lots of power. Great ride. While at the campground, I had atleast a dozen people stop to take pics of the truck or just talk about the truck. The description and pics do not give the WOW factor when you see this truck in person. Please do not post negative comments about the sales price. I have countless hours in this truck and lots of money. Most folks in the Titan community will understand.
Nissan Titan custom rebuild. 25,000 miles on rebuilt engine with added Stillen supercharger. 20,000 on new Level 10 tranny, 20,000 miles on new Currie Enterprise Dana 60 rear .410 with front ring and pinion .410. Oil coolers were added. Level 10 TRANSMISSION
New dyno tune on UpRev software program. The truck was at Z1 motorsports in Atlanta for a few months. I had it checked out top to bottom after putting it back together. Z1 did the most recent dyno tune in May 2020.
less than 1,000 miles on off-frame restoration, Frame is sand blasted and painted. All pumps/motors touching serpentine belt are new as well.
Amber whiskey is the paint color which is on Harley bikes.
Advanced fiberglass 4"bulge front fenders and bedsides. Carbon fiber true cal induction hood.
Custom built grill, bumpers, tire carrier and step rails by Appalachian Performance Engineering. APE Built Off Road Parts and Custom Fabrication Shop
New 4" rough country lift with added PRG end links for st. bar and tie rod ends. PRG upper control arms
New brake lines with booster/master cylinder and fuel lines. Air ride bags installed.
Custom stitch seats. Several dash parts replaced. new carpet and headliner with dead mat installed in cab to reduce exterior sound. New Black Rhino rims -44 offset with 35" Toyos. Back up camera was added. Tranny in reverse turns on camera. Camera can be turned on manually. Air bags were added. The camper that i hauled barely squatted this truck but 25 lbs of air pressure leveled the truck back out.
Cab and bed are painted underneath with Raptor liner.
Monster Banks 3" exhaust with stainless steel headers.
New door hinges, handles and seals. Doors open and close like a new truck. Truck has a new truck smell as well!!!
The list goes on. The truck has a good ride and great performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,457 Posts
Gorgeous Titan!!! 👊😎

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man! That's gotta be hard to part with after doing so much work. Good luck with the sale!
yes it will be! i just built too nice of a truck for me. If it doesn't sale soon, I will just buy a truck to use on the farm and haul trash. LOL

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
That Titan is Fing Awesome Just wondered what your Dyno numbers read. No matter still Wicked.Had to Bump this GLWS.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That Titan is Fing Awesome Just wondered what your Dyno numbers read. No matter still Wicked.Had to Bump this GLWS.
390 hp just smidge over 400ft/lb torque
The 35” tires negatively impact the hp.
when the SC kicks in, the truck raises up and shoots forward. That Hp mentioned is at the ground HP. I pulled a 32’ 7,000 lb camper with it last week. Cruised on the interstate at 65-70 MPH.
this truck is more impressive in person.
Thank you for the comment!!!

·
Registered
8,457 Posts
That's freakin' awesome! 😎🤙

1 - 13 of 13 Posts