Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a race shop in town that does custom welding jobs. I want to ask them about making me a set of traction bars. The thing is I don't know what measurements I need to make nor where they should attach on my truck.

I don't want to sound like a complete idiot when I go in the shop, so what do I need to know??

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I just had the street bars put on about a month ago. I couldn't believe I could feel the difffereance, just driving out of the parking lot. It's like all the power is now for forward motion, smoother, more immediate. Great stuff again from PRG! :)

Why build anything else?

Unless you have an excessively high lift of course.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
TitanBlue said:
I just had the street bars put on about a month ago. I couldn't believe I could feel the difffereance, just driving out of the parking lot. It's like all the power is now for forward motion, smoother, more immediate. Great stuff again from PRG! :)

Why build anything else?

Unless you have an excessively high lift of course.
Are the street bars bolt on? I emailed Greg but no answer yet. I assume it has a much stiffer feel?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I had my muffler shop do the whole install. They did a beatiful MIG Welding job. I had to compliment the fella who actually did it, very nice job. I have Stick and TIG at work, but I won't weld on my truck at work, even though I could sneak it in.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I have the Stillen Sway Bars Front and Rear, and the PRG Street Traction Bars were put on later. No problems! Go for it! :)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
blackjack 7 said:
are the traction bars a benefit only if you have posi rear end or true trac?
The traction bars wil help considerably with the stock pegleg, ABLS or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts