Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to lodge a complaint about Courtesy Nissan. I may cross post this to The Titan General forum also. The customer service has just been abysmal...and I'm a very low maintenance kind of guy.

I ordered about $400 worth of parts though Courtesy in November of 2013. It included a multitude of things...new door handles, hood struts, seatbelts, ac elec motor, tailgate strut, etc.

Problem #1: after a few weeks, nothing arrived. I called to check on the status multiple times, kept being told I would be called back, never was. It got to the point where they wouldn't return my calls or put me on with a supervisor...was absolutely nuts. FINALLY, a supervisor tracked the order down. Turns out it was at the post office. Was delayed due to seatbelt explosive? The rep apologized and shipped it express. Problem solved right? Wrong!!

Problem #2 The package arrives, has all items Except the tailgate strut. Also they included a water pump I didn't order ?? Looks like a water pump for a Nissan exterra I think. So I email the rep (Billy Buzzbee) who I politely describe the situation to, hoping he can send me the tailgate strut, and send me a box to return the water pump. I exchanged no less than 6 emails with billy asking to exchange the water pump (that I never asked for!) etc..with No Result! I guess I have finally given up!

It's now March.. 3 months later. I have a useless water pump on my shelf. I guess I've given up at this point. I feel like it is my duty to share my experience with my Titan brethren though!

Sincerely - Pascal Wilson

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Dam!!! That is some serious BS. Sorry to here you got led around by your D.I.C.K. I hate piss poor customer service. Thanks for the heads up; I won't be buying anything from Courtesy in the future.

Reactions: Mrlunchbox
1 - 2 of 2 Posts